E-Tech Group are recruiting Plumbers, Pipelayers. Gas Layers
E-Tech’s Group specialise in the construction and installation of underground and overhead utility assets. We have a strong focus on safety, quality, innovation and training.
E-Tech’s Group has an exciting and positive culture that drives performance and fosters a strong team environment.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to work on upcoming large, long term, water replacement projects in the metro, northern, southern area. These projects include the replacement and installation of Gas mains and New Services and associated infrastructure.
We are looking to engage an experienced Plumber / Pipe Layer / Drainer (Gas, Water & Services) prior experience in Water replacement projects / new installation / maintenance works essential.
- Construction Safety Card (White Card)
- Workplace First Aid
- Traffic Management (Basic)
- Safety and quality focused
- Effective communication skills
- Competency via at least 2 referees from recent employers confirming capabilities
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
Non Essential criteria:
- Plumbing License
- Gas Industry Induction (Ener Train)
- Construct and Lay (Ener Train)
- Drivers Licence (MR)
- LE (Excavator Ticket)
Where required, candidates may need to undertake an on-site trial to prove competency.
On offer are top rates and the opportunity for long term work for the right candidate fitting the above criteria.