E-TECH GROUP RECOGNIZES THAT CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES, INEVITABLY, HAVE A PROFOUND IMPACT ON OUR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, ECONOMY, HEALTH, AND PRODUCTIVITY.
Hence, we have made the protection of the environment one of our major corporate responsibilities–to ensure the maintenance of a healthy and sustainable environment both onsite and in our regional offices.
We are committed to environmental sustainability and the prevention of pollution; it is a guiding principle in the operation of our business, and a key component in the measurement of our business performance.
To minimize our effect on the environment we strive to:
- Continuously improve the way we conduct business with the objective of performing work whilst minimizing our impact on the environment and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and environmental laws and regulations.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all our decision-making and activities and carry out all works on our construction jobsites in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Comply with requirements relating to environmental legislation and regulations that relates to our activities and services.
- Encourage our employees and clients, business partners, participating parties, subcontractors and suppliers to commit to the prevention of pollution and to use environmentally responsible practices.
- Effectively manage the use of hazardous materials and products, and ensure that effective measures are in place to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored, and disposed of.
- Develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs.
- Promote reduction, reuse, and recycling in all of our activities.
- Ensure the appropriate management of waste material, noise, water and air pollution, and energy consumption to preserve our natural resources.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our construction jobsites including water, electricity, raw materials, and other resources.
- Encourage the utilization of energy efficient and environmentally friendly procedures such as LED lighting, solar power, energy management systems, etc. in all our projects.
- Commit to restoration and rehabilitation of all temporary construction areas.
- Protect wetlands, streams, rivers, lakes, and coastal waters, trees, vegetation, steep slopes, and highly erodible soils.
- Monitor and measure the impact of our activities and services where we provide it.
Going forward, E-Tech Group will continue to raise the environmental awareness of our corporate culture, through improvement, and through the education of our employees, to ensure that the protection of the environment is an integral part of our collective activities.